for our client: premier supplier of on-product process optimization and control solutions, we're looking for:
Location: Wrocław / Drezno
- You will develop test cases for the functional characteristics of our software based on the requirements and demand cases.
- You will select appropriate test methods.
- The recording of software errors and the implementation of a detailed analysis will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will contribute to the improvement of our processes, methods and tools.
- You will prepare test data in close cooperation with the specialist department.
- Your responsibilities will also include to support the automation of test cases.
- You have a university degree in computer science or a similar vocational training.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Software Tester and are familiar the development and the performance of test cases.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in C#.
- It would be beneficial if you are already familiar with JIRA and QAComplete.
- A certification as a Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) would also be of advantage.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- and other little benefits.
- 50-70 pln/h b2b or employment contract