Our Client is a global information company with world-class experts in the pivotal areas shaping today’s business landscape: energy, economics, geopolitical risk, sustainability and supply chain management.
Company develops and supports the systems that run MINT as well as developing other products and bespoke software solutions for a number of select, prestige customers in the maritime and commodity trading communities. The company is headquartered in London, UK, with software development and support managed and delivered in Łódź. We are expanding the Łódź team to keep pace with a growing MINT user base and to support a number of bespoke projectsPayments International’s telecommunication and data computing infrastructure; as well as responsible for responding to any cyber security alerts.
- We require an enthusiastic person to join their successful and growing team to perform tasks as part of their data analytics and support function. The position will involve the following tasks:
- Provide 2nd line support to sales team and customer queries
- Set up customer system logins for trials and sales
- Data analytics. Monitoring and ressuriz vessel positions and updating cargo, destination and load ports
- Assist the test team with system testing of new system features and bug fixes
The position would suit a person with ambitions to set up and, later, lead a new team.
- Good knowledge of English (fluent)
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in either a support role, customer facing role or analytical role
- Ability to think logically and record activity in a clear, structured fashion
- Adaptive personality, can cope with rapid and varied changes in priorities
- Enthusiasm to learn about vessels operations and commodity trading
- expirience in international company based in UK
- very good work conditions
- new technologies & best experts
- social package