For our client, international company in finance sector, we our looking for a person to fill a position:
The Security Engineer will work to implement and maintain company’s information security program as directed by senior management and approved by Executive Management. Provide technical expertise on a worldwide basis over the security requirements for applications, systems, networks, peripherals and general infrastructure for all company locations across the enterprise.
- Deploy, integrate and configure of all new security solutions and or any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the company’s security documents specifically.
- Act as an advisor and consultant to all employees on the established enterprise’s information security program, regulations impacting our industry and security awareness programs.
- Provide security component design, testing and deployment for: disaster recovery solutions, daily operation processes and supporting network infrastructures.
- Engage in ongoing communications with peers in the Systems and Networking groups as well as the various business groups to ensure the companywide understanding of security goals.
- Document all procedures within the security department.
By joining to our client's team you will get:
- stable full-time work based on a contract of employment
- possibility to work with the best security tools in a large international environment and using the language everyday
- medical care
- e-learning online platform
- fresh fruit in the office
What you will need to complete the tasks:
- Bachelor’s degree in field of computer science, business information systems, or information security with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Excellent professional oral, written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Working technical knowledge of firewalls, routers switches, IDS/IPS, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Strong understanding of Web content filtering, AV solutions, DLP, File Integrity Management, Encryption, Vulnerability management, Database application monitoring solutions and Patching.
- Hands on experience installing, managing and tuning Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Security Information Event Management Systems (SIEM) and logging solutions.
- Ability to work independently and without direct onsite supervision to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Valid driver’s license required (must be able to travel domestically and internationally when needed, approximately 25 %).