Dla naszego klienta poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko:
Person on this position:
- will be responsible for developing and implementing integration solutions based on project requirements using TIBCO technologies
- will become an integral part of the team and contribute to the Integration Center of Competency (ICC) group
- liaise with project managers, business systems analysts, system administrators, and other technical resources to ensure successful delivery of integration solutions
- 3+ years of strong experience in TIBCO based technologies, including TIBCO Business Works, Designer, EMS, EMA and Hawk.
- Experience with TIBCO Adapter technologies (Database, R/3 and File).
- Working knowledge of Java/J2E design patterns.
- Understanding of Java Message Service (JMS) and standard integration paradigms including publish/subscribe, request/reply, and broadcast.
- Experience with IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and iterative methodologies such as Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Challenges on this position:
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Review requirements, provide development estimates, and code integration solutions.
- Effectively communicate project progress to team members and different stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure compliance of project deliverables with company’s standards and best practices.
- Conduct thorough post project deployment analysis. Document lessons learned and improvements for future implementations.
- Create and update existing support procedures and automate end of day batch processes.
- Develop best practices and propose improvements to integration development processes